Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Next American Dream

When NPR's Marketplace reporter Sam Eaton approached me about being a part of their Next American Dream radio series, I was both intrigued and terrified about sharing my personal story to a national audience. I agreed to be profiled in the hopes that it will encourage you to follow your heart and stay true to your dream, even during this time of great economic adversity. Hear the story and watch the photo essay here: http://tinyurl.com/optn3w and http://tinyurl.com/puoryt.

This blog, though, is not about my professional transformation. Rather, it is about my personal passion for transforming our communities through restoring the natural rivers and streams that have graced our landscape for thousands of years. Here we will share anecdotes, case studies of successful restorations, tips for safely (and legally) cleaning up riverways, and collaboration opportunities for all of you who share my dream that we can heal America by restoring our communities, one river at a time.

Please join the conversation! You can also follow me on Twitter @ArroyoLover.

Meredith McKenzie
The Arroyo Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil, brief, and relevant. Thank you!